Starmony is a Stockholm based Start-up, aiming for the creation part of the music industry. With our groundbreaking take and tech on how to make and break music, we will disrupt music creation, making it accessible to anyone, everywhere.
We are looking for people who can stay focused even when outside distractions are blasting. You may have a passion for music in some way, and even though you are a team player, you know how and when to dig in and grind on your own. Starmony thrives to have a diversified culture where we build strength through a solid chain of trust, tolerance, skills, passion, love, and laughter.
About the role
As community manager at Starmony you will support the growth of rappers and music production. You should have insights in the international hip hop scene from both the artist perspective and the producer side.
You will engage users, influencers and ambassadors both through broad social media marketing, as well as through targeted one to one communication with key influencers. You might be an artist/rapper/music producer yourself or have a music related background.
This is a part-time role, with a freelancing possibility and flexible location (you don’t need to be based in Sweden).
The role will include tasks such as:
- Recruiting rappers and music producers globally
- Reach out to rappers and help them all the way to a release
- Reach out through “cold calls” and emails to music producers, as well as to established artists for collabs
- Host digital sessions for music producers and rappers
- Artist success - A&R
- Internal content production ex tutorials, demos
- Passionate about music and music creation
- You have a network within the hip hop community
- You might be a rapper or music producer yourself
- Knowledge about music production
- Activity in social media
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- Rapping skills is a plus
We are looking forward to your application! And, we hope to get someone onboard as soon as possible, so apply today!