Starmony is a Stockholm based start-up, aiming for the creation part of the music industry. With our groundbreaking take and tech on how to make and break music, we will disrupt music creation, making it accessible to anyone, everywhere.
We are looking for people who can stay focused even when outside distractions are blasting. You may have a passion for music in some way, and even though you are a team player, you know how and when to dig in and grind on your own. Starmony thrives to have a diversified culture where we build strength through a solid chain of trust, tolerance, skills, passion, love, and laughter.
About the role
As UI/UX Designer at Starmony, you will design the experience of users interacting with our app. You will continuously look for ways to improve the product experience by incorporating user feedback and metrics.
You will play a key role in understanding the business strategies and translating them into digital experiences, as well as delivering an intuitive and friendly experience for the Starmony app users.
So, if you are an analytic person with an eye for design and an understanding of technical limitations this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
The role will include tasks such as:
- Conducting user research and determining how users interact with the app
- Designing user flows and wireframes
- Creating and testing prototypes
- Conducting usability testing
- Gathering feedback from users
- Planning and creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements
- Optimizing existing user interface designs
- Collaborating with product, marketing, tech and management teams
- Performing metrics analysis
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Prior experience as a UI/UX Designer, as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, or other similar tools
- Attention to details
- Eye for aesthetics
- Critical thinking
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
We are looking forward to your application! We hope to get a new colleague on board as soon as possible, so apply today!