Starmony is a Stockholm based start-up, aiming for the creation part of the music industry. With our groundbreaking take and tech on how to make and break music, we will disrupt music creation, making it accessible to anyone, everywhere.
We are looking for people who can stay focused even when outside distractions are blasting. You may have a passion for music in some way, and even though you are a team player, you know how and when to dig in and grind on your own. Starmony thrives to have a diversified culture where we build strength through a solid chain of trust, tolerance, skills, passion, love, and laughter.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced marketer, who will lead the global marketing activities, from social media, PR activity and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects, with focus on Sweden and the US.
As Head of Marketing, you will play a key role in creating the brand identity for Starmony, as well as making sure the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing activities.
The role will include tasks such as:
- Analyzing consumer behavior and determining customer personas
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies that align with the business goals
- Building and increasing the brand awareness
- Planning and coordinating the execution of digital marketing campaigns, communications and content activity on social media
- Setting up budgets for marketing activities
- Building strategies and following up on their implementation by monitoring the success of marketing campaigns
- Identifying opportunities to reach new markets
- Monitoring competition and gathering good case practices
- Conducting constant research to understand the latest marketing strategies and be competitive in the market
- Responsible for customer engagement
- PR activities
- Experience in running successful marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Productive curiosity in research
- Strategic planning and budgeting
- Project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
We are looking forward to your application! We hope to get a new colleague on board as soon as possible, so apply today!